Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Lynette Weight Loss Program Patient Review

Lynette Weight Loss Program Patient Review was first seen on Weight Loss Clinic Blog}

Dr. Vadim Surikov is one of the most trusted weight loss doctors in New York City. In this video, Lynette talks about her experience with the medical weight loss program, why she wanted to lose thirty pounds and how easy it has been to keep the weight off for several years.

Q: How did you find Dr. Surikov and his weight loss program?

My sister was the one who found Dr. Cherkassky, and we started the weight loss plan together. We both just wanted to lose some weight. We both were a little overweight and getting older it is harder to lose weight so, we decided to come and try the weight loss program, and I have stuck with it.

Q: What made you decide that you needed to help losing weight?

Honestly, when I came in, I don’t remember exactly how much I weighed. Probably thirty pounds more than I wanted to weigh. The main reason was that I had all these clothes in my closet that I wanted to fit into and I just did not feel healthy. I did not feel like I could just go out and walk a mile if I wanted to. More than anything, I was just uncomfortable. Turning 50 I started to get the “middle age spread,” which I was not enjoying, especially with my clothes not fitting well. So starting the program was just about getting comfortable in my clothes and my body.

Q: What was your first weight loss appointment like when you came in?

It has always been a really good experience. Everyone here is very, very nice. They will take as much time with you as you want. You can be in and out quick if you are in a hurry, or you can spend time and talk to the doctor for 30 minutes. During each appointment, they always want to make sure that I am comfortable and that I know what I am supposed to do. If there are any concerns, they always listen and help me figure out what to do. The doctor spends as much time as I want and he will talk about anything I want. The doctor has always given me different ways that I can do things to help me with my hunger. He always ends each appointment by reminding me that I can come back any time, before my scheduled appointment, if I have any concerns, if something is bothering me or if it is not working. To be honest, I always look forward to coming and seeing how I am doing. I do not have scales at home. I always come in wondering if I have done okay and if I have lost any weight, and I am always pleasantly surprised because I am not hungry. I am on the program, and I am doing well. medical weight loss program new york ny lynette 02 If I want to go out and eat with my husband, I go out and eat with my husband, but I still look good. I am not putting on those extra pounds every time I eat a hamburger. Once I reached where I wanted to be, at a comfortable weight, I started coming in every other month. I have stayed on the program. I got out to eat occasionally. I do not eat out daily. I stay on the program when I need to, and if I go off it, I go off it. I have maintained my weight, and I am extremely happy with that. I could do this for the rest of my life and be happy about it. I am not gaining weight, and I am not hungry. I can’t ask for more than that. I have been coming about three years, and I lost what I initially wanted to lose in the first three months (30 pounds). My weight has fluctuated some, but I have stayed right at the weight where I wanted to stay now, so I am good. niece weight loss program discount

Schedule Your Weight Loss Consultation Today

To learn more about this New York City medical weight loss program, and how easy it is to get started call Dr. Surikov today at 347-599-9118. When you call, be sure to ask about the $50 discount for new patients. Call Dr. Vadim Surikov today at 347-599-9118.

No comments:

Post a Comment